Catherine’s House is the first phase of the regeneration of St Catherine’s Place in the popular Bedminster area of Bristol. We are experienced in letting and managing apartments in this development having been involved since the first units completed. The development is a conversion of a former office block into 54 one & two bedroom apartments in an eight storey building. This is part of a master plan for the regeneration of this area of Bedminster and we think it is an exciting area to invest for future capital growth.
Why our tenants love Catherine’s House
- BS3 vibes – Tenants love to live in the quirky BS3 area
- Independent retailers – Bristol Loaf, Zero Green, Hugos, Vegan Junkfood all with an indie food offering
- Well connected – Bedminster train station nearby, short walk to Harbourside & City Centre
When choosing to live in Catherine’s House, we find that tenants are mainly drawn to the superb location. A short walk to Bedminster Train station, an array of shops as well as the Harbourside. The BS3 area attracts young professionals for the quirky artistic vibe and sense of community.
Why you should use us for your apartment
- Local independent experts – we are based in BS3 and know the area better than most
- Development knowledge – we understand the development and future plans for the wider Bedminster Green area
- Market knowledge – showcasing your property to the best quality tenants by highlighting its best features
The Bristol Residential Letting Co are experts in new build. We let every property that we introduce to the market, giving you confidence that we are the right agent for you. We have a long serving team, many with a close connection to the local area.
Landlord case study
We are experts in the new build market and have been providing our landlords with a superb service for many years. Don’t just take our word for it. Alex has been one of our longest standing landlords. Have a look at Alex’s story here .