The General offers both stylish converted character homes, together with contemporary new build apartments. Many of the apartments benefit from water facing or courtyard views, allocated parking and lift access. It is rare to find such a combination of modern City Centre homes, but The General delivers on all counts. These character-filled homes, situated in the Grade II Listed buildings of the former Bristol General Hospital have become some of the most sought after apartments in Bristol.
Why our tenants love The General
- High end homes – The quality and finish is superior to many neighboring developments
- Secure & private – Many of our tenants enjoy the secure environment complete with concierge service
- Central location – close to Harbourside, the City Centre and Temple Meads
When choosing to live in The General, we find that tenants are mainly drawn to the quality of finish. The apartments are a very high specification, with many retaining period features. Our tenants range from young professionals, company lets to high profile personalities. Privacy and security is important and they find it in The General. The ability to park on site, while being able to walk along the Harbourside or to the City Centre in a matter of minutes, makes The General popular with tenants.
Why you should use us for your apartment
- Superior development knowledge – we let the majority of apartments in this development
- In house experts – our long serving team have been involved in The General right from the start
- Market knowledge – we highlight the best features to ensure strong rents
The Bristol Residential Letting Co are experts on The General. We rent the majority of the apartments that come to the rental market here, giving you confidence that we are the right agent for you. Andy Peters (Senior Property Manager) has managed all our apartments in The General from day 1, giving you reassurance that your property is being looked after by someone who knows the building better than most.
Landlord case study
We are experts in the new build market and have been providing our landlords with a superb service for many years. Don’t just take our word for it. Alex has been one of our longest standing landlords. Have a look at Alex’s story here .