The Eye is a waterside development possessing a striking glass fronted design and curved structure. With a mix of studio, 1, 2 and 3 bed apartments, The Eye is ideally placed in Temple Quay – a quiet, commerce area of the City Centre and less than a 5 minute walk from Temple Meads. Despite the apartments being smaller than average, The Eye has always been popular with professional tenants looking to rent an apartment offering convenient City Centre living. With most of the apartments having water views, The Eye is a great place to live.
Why our tenants love The Eye
- Commuting time – Tenants love to live in the Centre where they can walk to work
- Desirable apartments – Water views and floor to ceiling glazing making for extremely light apartments
- Well connected – Less than a 5 minute walk to Temple Meads and close to the M32 for access out of Bristol
When choosing to live in The Eye, we find that tenants are mainly drawn to the superb location. With so much on your doorstep, there is no need for a car. The majority of the apartments here come with water views which we find attractive to professional tenants when looking for a property to rent. Riverside walks around Temple Quay and easy access to Temple Meads add to the appeal.
Why you should use us for your apartment
- New build experts – we know this market better than most
- Development knowledge – we have been letting apartments in this development since it was built
- Market knowledge – showcasing your property to the best quality tenants by highlighting its best features
The Bristol Residential Letting Co are experts in new build. We let every property that we introduce to the market, giving you confidence that we are the right agent for you. We have a long serving team, many with a close connection to the local area.
Landlord case study
We are experts in the new build market and have been providing our landlords with a superb service for many years. Don’t just take our word for it. Michael has had his 1 bedroom apartment in The Eye managed by us since brand new. Have a look at Michael’s story here