The Zone is a development made up of apartment blocks including Crown & Anchor House, Ratcliffe Court, The Atrium & The Quadrant. We have been letting and managing properties here since first completions in 2009. The development is ideally placed in Temple Quay – a quiet, commercial area of the City Centre and around a 5 minute walk from Temple Meads. The Zone has always been popular with professional tenants looking to rent an apartment offering convenient City Centre living.
Why our tenants love The Zone
- Commuting time – Tenants love to live in the Centre where they can walk to work
- Desirable apartments – There is a good mix of apartment types available, with many of them havign free access to an on site gym and/or communal terrace facilities.
- Well connected – About a 5 minute walk to Temple Meads and close to the M32 for access out of Bristol
When choosing to live in The Zone, we find that tenants are mainly drawn to the superb location. With so much on your doorstep, there is no need for a car. Although there is street parking where required. Riverside walks around Temple Quay and easy access to Temple Meads add to the appeal.
Why you should use us for your apartment
- New build experts – we know this market better than most
- Development knowledge – we have been letting apartments in this development since it was built
- Market knowledge – showcasing your property to the best quality tenants by highlighting its best features
The Bristol Residential Letting Co are experts in new build. We let every property that we introduce to the market, giving you confidence that we are the right agent for you. We have a long serving team, many with a close connection to the local area.
Landlord case study
We are experts in the new build market and have been providing our landlords with a superb service for many years. Don’t just take our word for it. Michael has had his 1 bedroom apartment in a neighbouring development in Temple Quay. Have a look at Michael’s story here