Airpoint is a unique urban oasis with an impressive rooftop skypark including a 220m running track, trim trail, pool room, barbeque terrace and roof garden. Consisting of 1, 2 and 3 bed apartments with many including parking and outside space, Airpoint offers modern living and the superb BS3 location when professional tenants look for a property to rent in Bristol. Airpoint is considered as the development that kickstarted the regeneration of Bedminster and lead to it becoming the popular area for professional tenants it is today.
Why our tenants love Airpoint
- BS3 vibes – Tenants love to live in the quirky BS3 area
- Independent retailers – Bristol Loaf, Zero Green, Hugos, Vegan Junkfood all with an indie food offering
- Well connected – Parson Street train station nearby, short walk to Harbourside & City Centre
When choosing to live in Airpoint, we find that tenants are mainly drawn to the superb location. A short walk to Parson Street train station, an array of shops as well as the Harbourside. The BS3 area attracts young professionals for the quirky artistic vibe and sense of community.
Why you should use us for your apartment
- Local independent experts – we are based in BS3 and know the area better than most
- Development knowledge – we understand the development having managed apartments there since it was built
- Market knowledge – showcasing your property to the best quality tenants by highlighting its best features
The Bristol Residential Letting Co are experts in the BS3 market. We let every property that we introduce to the market, giving you confidence that we are the right agent for you. We have a long serving team, many with a close connection to the local area.
Landlord case study
We are experts in the BS3 market and have been providing our landlords with a superb service for many years. Don’t just take our word for it. Alex has been one of our longest standing landlords. Have a look at Alex’s story here