Huller & Cheese is the transformation of a Grade II listed former warehouse and really stands out from the crowd. Many of the apartments benefit from water views and parking. Exposed brick and iron work in Huller House, to oversized windows and concrete columns in The Cheese Factory, the blend of the original features with stylish modern fittings offers more than the usual modern apartment.
Why our tenants love Huller & Cheese
- Commuting time – Tenants love to live in the Centre where they can walk to work
- Best of both worlds – The busy City Centre and the quiet Harbourside both on your doorstep
- Well connected – A short walk to Temple Meads and Bristol bus station
When choosing to live in Huller & Cheese, we find that tenants are mainly drawn to the superb location. With so much on your doorstep, this City Centre location is perfect for the professional tenant. Great nightlife and loads of options for leisure throughout the day.
Why you should use us for your apartment
- New build experts – we know this market better than most
- Development knowledge – we have been letting apartments in this development since it was built
- Market knowledge – showcasing your property to the best quality tenants by highlighting its best features
The Bristol Residential Letting Co are experts in new build. We let every property that we introduce to the market, giving you confidence that we are the right agent for you. We have a long serving team, many with a close connection to the local area.
Landlord case study
We are experts in the new build market and have been providing our landlords with a superb service for many years. Don’t just take our word for it. Alex has used our service for many years. Have a look at Alex’s story here .