The Great Western Dockyard development comprises 3 apartment blocks including Steamship House, Great Western House and Great Eastern House. As a letting agent specialising in new builds, we find that the modern apartments on offer here are perfectly suited to the professional rental market. Tucked away in the quiet, western end of Bristol’s historic Floating Harbour, tenants living here can enjoy peaceful Harbourside living whilst being within easy reach of what the city centre has to offer. On weekends in particular, the area becomes a tourist hot spot with the SS Great Britain dry docked adjacent to the development.
Why our tenants love Great Western Dockyard
- A quiet, laid back part of the city – enjoying the harbourside experience without the busy atmosphere
- Well connected – hop on the ferry or take a short stroll to reach popular bars, cafes & retail
- Waterside living – on the waterfront offering idyllic scenery
When choosing to live in Great Western Dockyard, we find that tenants are mainly drawn to the superb location. This quiet corner of the Harbourside is still within easy reach of the lively Wapping Wharf area and the rest of what the City Centre has to offer. We rent a selection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments here and find tenants are also drawn to the waterside location with many apartments offering balconies, water views and space to work from home in some. With Temple Meads less than a short walk away, Great Western Dockyard offers a convenient location for those who commute in and out of Bristol for work.
Why you should use us for your apartment
- Strong development knowledge – we let the majority of apartments in this development
- In house experts – our long serving team have been involved in Great Western Dockyard since first completions
- Strong rents & low voids – we have a track record of letting these apartment fast
The Bristol Residential Letting Co are experts on Great Western Dockyard. We rent the majority of the apartments that come to the rental market here, giving you confidence that we are the right agent for you. Our resident GWD expert is Andy Peters (Senior Property Manager). Andy manages many apartments in this development, giving you reassurance that your property is being looked after by someone who knows the building better than most.
Landlord case study
We have many happy landlords with properties under our management. Have a look at Amanda’s story here, following her investment in another harbourside development.